I have spent far more time than I should have on getting a series of 3 logos randomly displayed up above. I used a blosxom plugin, but the plugin conveniently makes three lame mistakes: 1) Includes a typo in the part that needs included in this page, 2) Has poor documentation on what things do, for instance how to set path names, 3) has more features than I want, which just added to the headache of trying to get it to work. I’ve never truly written anything in Perl, but I know enough programming to be able to gut a program without breaking it, so I took all the lame features out, simplified the code to suit my exact need, and am now done. Blah! But at least I now have colors and pictures and stuff up top!