It’s not news that people and employees (or owners!) need to watch what they “say” online. But it’s not (quite) every week that you get a perfect high-profile illustration of this advice: Duke Nukem PR agency Redner Group blacklisting venomous Duke Nukem reviews via a Twitter announcement. And then getting fired. Why is this particularly apt?
– clearly this is something done, just usually not copped to in public!
– done via official company twitter account, not just some marketing moron
– oh, and it was the namesake owner himself who did it
– pr group successfully is drawing attention to poor duke nukem reviews
– looks like this is their biggest client… oops, was